|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac has come through COVID stronger than ever and our WA Business is booming. We have an excellent opportunity available to join our Newman Branch as a Field Service Supervisor.
As the point of contact between the customer and the technician, the Field Service Supervisor is responsible for the effective and efficient coordination of all matters relating to the customer including the sourcing of labour to meet demand, scope, scheduling, pricing and invoicing of the work required, whilst ensuring that the customer's repair and service requirements are achieved with agreed timeframe and budget.
Paramount to the functionality of this position is requirement to ensure that the customer needs are investigated thoroughly, and the solutions offered that add value to both the customer and WesTrac, thereby ensuring customer relationship longevity. In addition, the Field Service Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision, leadership and work order direction to a team of technicians within the designated area of work to ensure safety and quality of work is of the highest standard.
FIFO or Residential position available working 12 hour days – Roster is negotiable with the Branch Manager.
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with a post trade experience in a field service environment
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Previous experience within a leadership capacity
- Previous mechanical experience working on Caterpillar products
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in an isolated and remote environment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information quickly
- Strive to assist the Customer to achieve machine availability and reliability KPI’s
What we offer:
- Relocation assistance available, with housing and utilities provided
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.