|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
What You’ll Do:
The Services Renewal Specialists will be responsible for driving renewals of Business Critical Services (BCS) and other recurring offers within Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) services portfolio. Renewal specialists engage customers alongside CX, integrated sales, renewals management, and channel partner team members to renew and expand customer investment in Cisco’s recurring offers. The renewal specialist drives a successful customer renewal experience by sharing customer value propositions for services offers, highlighting compelling migration and expansion options, addressing objections & competitive risks, detailing purchase/pricing options, and facilitating smooth renewal sales transaction processes. In this role, you will build direct relationships with sales and services teams, CX business unit product management teams, customers, and partners to improve renewal revenue retention and ARR (annual recurring revenue) growth for BCS and other recurring services offers. Finally, you will be accountable for onboarding and integrating new offers into the CX renewals portfolio.
- Drive active engagement with services sales & account teams in planning and executing renewals solutions and services sales strategy.
- Define and communicate Business Critical Services portfolio positioning and value to target client segments and Cisco stakeholders.
- Discover and align Client business & operational priorities to Business-Critical Services portfolio outcomes and capabilities through consultative selling activities (e.g. risk assessments, business alignment workshops, ROI business case, service impact analysis, tools demos, etc.)
- Guide standalone and cross-architecture Business Critical Services quotes and proposals to renewals clients with accurate deliverable scoping, sizing, and pricing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups (sales, product management, operations, marketing, business development) to develop Business Critical Services portfolio strategy, financial forecasts, offer packages and pricing, and client proposals.
- Drive Business Critical Services renewals bookings growth targets across buying centers and collaborate with Renewals Managers and BDM teams for complex BCS renewals.
- Drive scale and capacity of BCS renewals capability across stakeholder groups, including Renewals Manager teams.
- Support sales enablement training to support renewal sales motion capabilities, service portfolio knowledge and best practices to the field.
Who You’ll Work With:
We serve our customer life cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better. You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt quickly to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are:
You are comfortable expressing complex solutions to senior sales and customer stakeholders. You have an understanding of the Cisco product portfolio, Digital Architectures, Services business, internal processes across IT Dev Ops, Sec Ops, and general IT Operations Services, as well as industry expertise along with a demonstrated track record of pursuing and managing services engagements of $2M+. You possess organizational adoption and communication plan development and execution skills plus excellent written/oral communication skills and presentation skills. You are a strong problem solver with stakeholder mapping and management experience. You are experience with risk and issue management as well as escalation and resolution. You have the presence and ability to communicate effectively with customers (up to and including “C” level leadership), partners, internal teams and executive leadership. You will manage a pipeline of renewal opportunities within your purview and communicate status and progress regularly.
- BS / BA degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in service delivery / business development / consulting / sales role or combination. The ideal candidate will possess consultative sales motion experience in any or all of the above roles and a deep understanding of recurring revenue and subscription services business.
- Demonstrated experience selling or renewing recurring offers
- Understanding of Cisco’s Business Critical Services portfolio and value proposition
- Practical experience driving business results and measuring performance using tools like Salesforce.com
- High Impact Communication: Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions.
- Experience in or with Cisco Enterprise, Public Sector, or Service provider customers closing large complex deals.
- Self-starter, Independent, proactive, multitask, program management mind set who is able to resolve conflicts.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in communicating and positioning Cisco’s Business Critical Services business and operational value and capabilities to Client Executive audience.
- Proven track record of developing and winning multi-architecture solutions contracts (multi-million $).
- Moderate travel may be required once travel restrictions are lifted.
- MBA preferred but not required.
- Expertise in IT Operations and Architecture Solutions.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish/Portuguese) is a differentiator.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An
AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day-to-day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!