|Job Type:||Full Time|
Endeavour Group was created in 2020 through the restructure and merger of the Woolworths Group drinks and hospitality businesses. With a strong track record of growth, combined these businesses form the leading customer franchise in drinks and hospitality in Australia.
United behind a common purpose of ‘Creating a more sociable future together’, we are a 28,000+ strong team with more than 1600 stores and 330 hotels nationally, including leading brands such as Dan Murphy’s, BWS and ALH Hotels.
Endeavour Group is expected to separate from Woolworths during calendar year 2021 and will be well-positioned as an ASX Top 50 Company. Join the team at an exciting time in their evolution!
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Legal Officer - Endeavour Group, this senior role represents a superb opportunity to use your specialist legal and business partnering skills, and commercial acumen to provide advice and support across a range of matters. This new role will support Group wide support services and head-office functions which enable our businesses including Dan Murphy’s, BWS, ALH Hotels, Jimmy Brings, and Pinnacle.
You will lead a team and advise senior business leaders, as well as collaborating with other senior lawyers across the Legal Team. As a Senior Lawyer, you will work with the team to manage significant matters, initiatives and projects including:
- Assisting with a range of property transactions
- Procurement of goods and services to support the operation of our diverse businesses
- Corporate ‘head-office’ support including finance, strategy, and risk and compliance
- Major projects and litigation
You will be expected to be ‘hands on’ with your approach, while also fulfilling a leadership role for the team and the business, including working closely with the Chief Legal Officer on key team initiatives.
Your technical legal capabilities:
- Able to identify and solve problems and make the complex simple for clients by framing
- information and advising in a clear and concise way
- Experience covering any of; commercial contracting, corporate advisory, property, employment, IT, Strategy/M&A
- Superior drafting ability
- Able to prioritise competing demands and client expectations whilst managing a large volume of diverse matters
- Track record of process improvement initiatives
- Proven track record of building strong stakeholder partnerships
- Strong commercial judgement
- Provide thought leadership and strong influencing skills
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating a more sociable future – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.