|Location:||Albany, Bunbury, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with major projects in the pipeline and WesTrac Bunbury have a new and exciting opportunity for an Auto Electrician to join the team.
WesTrac are seeking a Auto Electrician to service our Bunbury and south-west region. You will be required to carry out the auto electrical repairs of components/machines as directed, ensuring optimum safety & quality throughout the entire process. This is a busy role which will see you travelling and away overnight at times.
This position will see the successful applicant working 5 days on, 2 days off, 10 hour days.
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian Recognised Auto Electrical Trade Qualification
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience is essential
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's
- Ability to work successfully within a team, autonomously and unsupervised
- Current C Class License
- Working at Height, Dogging ticket desirable
What we offer :
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates .