|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an experienced Concrete Batcher to join the team on a 12 month fixed-term contract. The primary focus of this role will be the batching and despatching of concrete as well as front end loader operation in accordance with quality standards and project requirements. This role is based in Cairns and you will report into the Concrete Manager.
- Accurate batching of orders to specified mix designs utilising the Command Batch program and the docket despatch system;
- Managing day to day administration of the Concrete Batch Plant including stock control of raw materials;
- Batching of the correct concrete mix and allocating trucks;
- Managing day to day activities including oversee an LOD fleet and
- General yard and plant housekeeping and maintenance, along with the safe operation of a front end loader.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant batching and/or concrete industry experience however, training will be provided for the right candidate;
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus;
- A current HR drivers licence and FEL will be highly regarded and
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills along with sound computer literacy.
Why join the Boral team?
- Opportunity to work in a busy, highly successful team with genuine training and career development opportunities
- Permanent role with competitive hourly rate
- Discounted financial services and external partner discounts
- Boral Employee Assistance Program (BEAP)
- Organisation that is dedicated to the health and safety of employees
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au