Last updated an hour ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Senior Treasury Operations Analyst, you’ll provide ongoing assistance in the development and execution of our Treasury Strategy. You’ll take part in the day-to-day management of treasury functions and will have daily involvement in our cash management process. It will also stretch to encompass strategic elements such as identifying and developing solutions to financial risks faced by Afterpay.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Own the establishment and operations of a global liquidity solution with our transactional banking provider
- Assist with the daily administration of the Cross-Border Trade (XBT) product including reviewing daily reports for settlement
- Support in the assessment and analysis of APAC cash flow to ensure that the group has adequate funding lines/liquidity
- Assess, manage and record daily cash flow movements to ensure that Afterpay makes payments against all outstanding debts
- Manage relationships with bank representatives during transaction activities
- Provide backup support when required to the Treasury team for the preparation of funding reports including drawdown/funding requests, daily repayments and reporting for regional warehouse facilities
- Assist with the preparation of various Debt and Foreign Exchange Reports to ensure ongoing compliance with Afterpay’s Treasury Policy
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the various Transactional Banking platforms and assist with administrative duties including on and offline account maintenance
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- Your exposure to Corporate Treasury, financial or professional services will be well regarded
- You have experience with Treasury settlements of FX, Deposits, Interest rates, Inter-company funding flows
- Your previous experience in administration and management of Receivables Financing or Securitisation Programs highly regarded but not essential
- You’re interested in joining a high-growth environment and may have prior experience in a global/multinational business that is complex and fast-paced
- You have strong excel skills while experience working with Microstrategy will be welcome
- You have an analytical mindset, with strong attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.