|Job Type:||Full Time|
Strategy and Transformation Manager
- Join the Woolworths Food Company Strategy and Transformation Team
- Support the development and execution of high quality strategic projects across Woolworths Food Company
- Based in Bella Vista, with flexible work options considered
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Woolworths Food Company Strategy and Transformation Team and to support the development and execution of high quality strategic projects across Woolworths Food Company. We target areas that represent the most significant sources of profitable growth for the company, which are outside the ‘day job’ and which require additional resources to help think bigger, faster, sooner and to execute. This role will be responsible for managing projects or key work streams in major transformation projects, coordinating cross-functional teams and providing strategic advice.
You'll be responsible for:
- Structure problems and define the plans of action to solve them
- Conduct workshops, key pieces of analysis and extract key insights
- Influence and support key stakeholders to deliver impactful change
- Inject strategic and innovative thinking into the issues that the business faces
- Project manage a project or key work streams in major projects
- Coaching junior team members
We’re looking for someone who can establish strong relationships with senior managers with the ability to influence and engage, stepping in to drive key outcomes when needed. You are dedicated and results focused with a customer and team first mindset with a strong analytics background.
- Up to 6 years experience in strategy / transformation in a consultancy and / or corporate transformation team
- Demonstrated deep experience and knowledge of strategic problem solving and frameworks, project and transformation-focused change management
- Superb written and oral communication with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Analytics and quantitative modelling
- Consumer market experience and retail experience is an advantage
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.