|Job Type:||Full Time|
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
Optus’ Workplace of the Future division lead in the focus area for Microsoft Work and Security and Cisco UC capability. The Workplace Sales Specialist role is tasked with providing deep sales expertise to support the Optus Enterprise Sales Teams.
The Sales Specialist’s primary objective is to hunt for new opportunities from a list of named account targets and acquire new clients for Optus across the services and products for Workplace of the Future.
You will be responsible for increasing the Workplace of the Future division market share by selling complex Optus’ products and/or services Microsoft and Cisco solutions into medium and large enterprise companies within an assigned territory.
This would be a limited number of the company’s products that are strategic in nature. You will be regularly called into accounts as opportunities are identified and will work with account-assigned Optus Enterprise Account Managers and Consulting Architects to close the sale. You will be expected to manage and coordinate the sales and technical team in support of the sale of the Optus’ Workplace of the Future products and services. You may also be called on as a sales product expert to develop and present sales proposals and systems solutions to help close complex technical sales.
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Identify customer challenges and articulate the Optus value proposition and how they can address and solve customer problems
- Research key large enterprise and strategic prospect targets to identify key decision-makers therein
- Prospect on a daily/weekly basis to senior/ C-Level decision-makers to develop new business
- Ensure individual Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met and/or exceeded based on input into and reporting from Optus’ CRM. These include new leads and opportunities generated and, ultimately, hitting the revenue target assigned
- Independently manage the entire sales cycle with the ability to accurately forecast
- Generate new business; create client presentations, proposals, reports, and conduct onsite and remote presentations and demonstrations
- Create strong relationships with large & strategic prospects leading to contract signature
- Management of the sales process and complete understanding of the customer decision-making process, including negotiating of contractual terms with prospects and clients
- Effectively transition customer after contract signature to the Operations and Delivery team for implementation and support
- Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years experience in B2B sales with a track record of quota achievement / over achievement
- Understanding of Microsoft Modern Work & Security and Cisco UC products, pricing models and benefit statements
- Persuasive Sales nature and prospecting demeanour
- Excellent relationship-building skills and experience in customer liaison and management
- Must be a committed self-starter who has the drive to succeed in a high-energy team environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Skilled at consultative and solution-based sales approach
- Effective presentations skills during demos of Optus’ products and services both virtually and face-to-face
At Optus, we offer a working experience like none other. We have a variety of benefits including a flexible working environment, On-site child care facilities, discounts on Optus products and services, salary packaging, sustainable transport options, career development tools and lifestyle benefits. For more information on what Optus can offer you, please visit optus.com.au/careers and click on "Working at Optus".
Please apply in confidence via the online link. *External recruitment agency assistance is not required - thanks."