|Job Type:||Full Time|
Solutions & Implementation Manager - Wholesale
- Support the Australian Grocery Wholesalers (AGW), Metro@ and Woolworths International (exports).
- Sustainable supply chain solution design and implementation
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups, and enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference
At Primary Connect, we’re passionate about providing safe, efficient and cost-effective transport, and moving our customer’s products in the safest and freshest way possible. Our vision is to consistently deliver outstanding service, and to be the preferred, trusted supply chain partner for our valued customers. We are investing heavily in people and technology, so there has never been a better time to join Woolworths as we grow and transform in our offering to customers
To enable the successful conversion and implementation of Wholesale, Metro@ and International (exports) new business within Primary Connect:
- Overall responsibility for supporting the Australian Grocery Wholesalers (AGW), Metro@ and Woolworths International (exports) with new business pipeline, prospect conversion and Primary Connect implementation.
- Sustainable Supply Chain solution design and cost to serve modelling
- Customer leadership on Supply Chain capability and execution
- Customer on-boarding within Primary Connect, including new process design where necessary.
- Support customers go live and hypercare to agreed service and cost performance.
- External functional relationship manager through new business pipeline process
- Primary Connect operational liaise and communication
- Champion Wholesale, Metro@ and International within Primary Connect, including 3PLs to increase profile and buy in.
- Provision of service and cost insights
Who we’re looking for
Our new team member will be driven and passionate, keen to get things done and able to make an impact in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a team player who ideally has:
- Minimum five years Supply Chain operational experience
- Experience of Wholesale and / or Food Service Supply Chain
- Experience working within a large organisation with multiple divisions
- Supply Chain execution commercial experience
- Knowledge of buying and replenishment processes
- Experience with Supply Chain business development
- Ability to create effective relationships and influence customers, commercial and operational stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to critique sustainable operational solutions
- Ability to work in ambiguity and create time bound outcomes
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI #Work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.