|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator – Home Maintenance & Modification Service (HMMS) to join our friendly and supportive Home Maintenance & Modification (HM&M) Service on a full-time basis.
The HM&M Service provides home maintenance and modification services to support older people and their carers in maintaining their independence and safety in their homes.
The role is based in Marrickville with clients across the Inner West and South East Sydney.
- Ensure the timely management of enquiries directed to the team
- Create, maintain and update client records in the Client Management System
- Prepare and provide onboarding documents as well as the follow-up of the documents
- Liaise with clients, their representatives and their referrers in a timely manner
- Provide information and advise to clients, their representatives and referrers on the requirements for accessing HMMS
- Ensure documentation is up to date
- Collaborate with team members to ensure client’s needs are met
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and experience
- Certificate or Diploma in Aged care, Service Coordination or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail, great organisation and time management skills
- Proficient in using computer applications including Microsoft office, client/data management systems and a willingness to learn new programs
- Current first aid certificate or willingness to obtain
- Demonstrated understating of Work Health and Safety principles and risk management practices
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Uniting supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities
- Salary packaging for permanent employees
- Paid travel entitlements
- Discounts with select retailers
- An accessible employee assistance program to support your wellbeing
For enquiries, please contact Ann Espiritu on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 16th May 2021
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a national police check and reference checks.