|Job Type:||Full Time|
eCom Operations Business Support Lead
Your path to many possible futures!
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups
- Surry Hills Location with flexible working arrangement
- Attractive remuneration package
- Full-time permanent position
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry-leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
We currently have an opportunity for creative operations support lead to join our eCom Operations team. Reporting to the Senior eCom Operations Business Support Lead, you will develop and deliver operational initiatives in a creative way, to support and improve the connected customer experience whilst focusing on making things simple for our store & CFC teams.
The eCom Operations Business Support Lead role primarily delivers continuous improvement initiatives within WooliesX agile structure and ways-of-working. This includes things such as Improving processes, creating sustainable ways-working and ensuring appropriate support & training material exists and is maintained ongoing. A creative design thinking mentality, and store communications skills will be key to being effective in the role.
In a secondary capacity, the eCom Operations Business Support Lead will act as a conduit between Supermarkets and WooliesX, and support day-to-day eCom related queries in an attempt to fast-track the resolution to ensure we improve customer and team experience.
You will advocate for our stores & CFC team to ensure content & resources are fit for purpose, customer focussed, and easy for our teams to understand. This includes ensuring there is access to current, and relevant information that has been carefully created with simplicity in mind.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and behaviours:
- Customer & team-first mentality
- Strategic thinking and initiative planning abilities, with previous project or initiative management experience.
- You will be a natural storyteller with excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with the confidence to communicate with thousands of stores team members, peers, and senior leaders
- Basic to intermediate graphic & layout design skills is preferred (layout, alignment, typography & colour etc)
- Moderate to advanced computer literacy with a high level of document creation skills, along with confidence in sourcing & understanding data.
- Intermediate to advanced Google docs knowledge, including slides & sites.
- Effective and disciplined documentation/resource management skills
- Experience in producing videos and other media related content (script writing, production coordination, communications planning etc)
- An ability to work in an autonomous and self-paced environment, whilst still being collaborative and seeking help where needed
- Naturally curious, with a friendly, engaging and flexible style.
- You will be a confident coach with a willingness to educate others.
- Store or CFC Leadership experience is preferred, with a good understanding of online operations
- Previous agile/scrum experience preferred not mandatory
Please note that aligned to our stores and CFCs operating evenings and weekends, there may be times you are required to work outside of standard hours in a support capacity.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of one of the most exciting journeys in Australian retail, apply now!
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that reflects the communities we serve. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
We’re also social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn #LI, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.