|Job Type:||Full Time|
At ING, we pride ourselves on continuously improving our risk and compliance frameworks in alignment with customer expectations and our company values. As a Senior Manager in our wealth team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that we continuously focus on risk management and operate at industry best practice level.
This role will see you taking ownership for our risk reporting, periodic reviews, incident management, audit preparedness, testing control measures and ensuring we fulfil our KYC/AML obligations.
What are you going to do? You will be…
- Driving an increased level of risk management protocols across the wealth tribe
- Managing incidents and remediations
- Undertaking periodic reviews and controls testing to ensure best in class operational risk and compliance practices
- Ensuring that we are audit prepared ready
- Working with 1st and 2nd line of defence, as well as compliance, to uplift overall risk management capabilities
- Partnering with ING global business to strive towards global best practice
What are we looking for? You’ll have….
- Extensive demonstrated experience in managing risk management and compliance frameworks
- Knowledge of the superannuation and investment risk industry landscape, including current trends and best practice (insurance domain expertise also desirable)
- A thorough understanding of the Australian regulatory landscape; experience within APRA, ASIC operating environment
- A hands-on approach who wants to take ownership and owns a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence in an effective manner
- Leadership experience, in both a direct and matrix structure
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)