|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Applicants must have a right to work in Australia as Google is currently unable to sponsor a visa for this position.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working in a role focused on relationship management in Media, Marketing, or Advertising.
- Experience with platforms and programmatic advertising, and/or the broader digital display ecosystem.
- Experience in digital marketing with a media sales/planning approach.
- Experience with trading desks and/or clients working directly with programmatic trading platforms.
- Deep familiarity with online media buying and selling processes and extensive knowledge of DSPs, SSPs, and Ad Exchange with emphasis on the Google Marketing Platform suite of products and DV360.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, influencing and presentation skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Programmatic Media Lead, you'll apply your expertise of display, video, and media to enable business success for advertisers and partners across Australia and New Zealand. Our team is continuously exploring new areas of deploying, applying and integrating our products and media solutions, codifying the insights and learning to prepare them for scaled application, and scaling these in close collaboration with internal and external partners. By collaborating closely with internal and external counterparts, you'll be at the center of customer success through the best application of Google solutions.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Drive customer business objectives on Display and Video 360 (DV360) through media offerings, campaign design, delivering high-quality campaign performance and campaign reporting.
- Provide our customers with Display and Video 360 media campaign solutions and proposals focused on maximizing access to relevant inventory and audiences.
- Collaborate with Media Planners, Account Managers and Trading Desks on high-quality design of Display and Video 360 media plans across Display and Video, and other programmatically addressable media including Radio, TV and OOH.
- Co-develop Google Marketing Platform/Google Ads solutions for customers together with Google Display and Video Solutions Specialists.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of Australia/New Zealand key accounts.