|Job Type:||Casual, Full Time|
We work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
UGL has an opportunity for an experienced Cost Administrator to join the Finance team in Perth CBD. This role will initially be on a 3-month casual contract, with possibility of an extension.
About the role
- Reconciling timesheets to billing information
- Processing billing in SAP
- Raising invoices and following up on unbilled items
- Assisting with reporting
- Ability to maintain strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in SAP is essential
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel is essential
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment.