|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
The WORK180 Story
After spending ten years in the tech industry, Gemma Lloyd and Valeria Ignatieva knew there had to be a better way for women to identify workplaces that weren’t the typical “boys club” environments.
WORK180 was born in Australia in 2015. Our goal was to improve workplaces for women and connect the best employers with top talent. Five years later, we have influenced positive change beyond our dreams.
WORK180 is achieving what no other job platform has done before. Businesses that do not meet our benchmark are not allowed to advertise their jobs. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating supportive workplaces for women. This includes increasing paid parental leave, closing gender pay gaps and increasing the number of women in leadership.
Inspired by our story? Read about our mission.
Here is why we need you..
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Customer Success this role is integral to our success locally. The primary responsibility of the role is to drive new business and meet revenue targets for the local region.
Here’s what you will do..
- Use your consultative sales experience to drive positive outcomes in your region and globally.
- Prospect, identify decision-makers and build strong relationships with potential and current customers
- Represent WORK180 at external events and use your great networking skills to identify prospective customers
- Contribute to the achievement of team OKR’s to execute growth strategy and drive annual operating plan for the business unit & team
This is what you will look like..
- Minimum 3 Years B2B enterprise sales experience
- Previous experience in HR Tech, Employer Branding, Advertising or Recruitment
- Demonstrated success in consistently overachieving against sales targets
- Strong stakeholder management
- Comfortable engaging C-suite prospects
- Proven track record in self-sourcing B2B sales
- New business ‘Hunter Mentality’
Why work for us?
WORK180 is founded on values and principles to help leave the world a better place than we found it. We are professionals who believe in empowering our team to do their best work. We achieve this through a culture of trust - we all work 100% remotely! To learn more about how this looks in real life, you can hear from Katie.
WORK180 also offer
- Competitive salary and uncapped commissions
- Full salary 9 day fortnight for all full-time team members (every other Friday off!)
- Remote & fully flexible working environment
- A great team and a culture of continuous improvement and development
About working at WORK180
We're a 100% remote company, but we're still a tight-knit team!
Working remotely has many unique benefits and challenges, and you'll have the flexibility and support to find what works for you.
Some of the ways we stay connected:
- Company conferences - this year, we held our first-ever global virtual conference.
- Regular state-based catchups. Coworking, coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks. - If COVID restrictions permit
- Introductions to people in different teams to help them catch up in person or remotely. (We use a Slack plugin called Donut to help facilitate this).
Please reach out to email@example.com if you would like to hear more about this role
Applications close 30th May 2021