|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infrastructure Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business, continues to secure new work and build on our reputation as a market leader in delivering some of Australia’s major Transport Infrastructure projects.
Due to an internal promotion, we now have an excellent career opportunity available for a Zero Harm Advisor to work within Canningvale team on increased works in the South West and various other locations throughout Western Australia. As the Zero Harm Advisor you will play a key role in building sustainable, long-lasting public infrastructure solutions across Western Australia.
- Have a passion for delivering a superior service for customers and communities;
- The ability to work under pressure, manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines;
- High level interpersonal skills with experience in relationship building and management, organisation, problem solving and delivering exceptional customer service;
- Demonstrated capability in Civil Construction with exposure to rail infrastructure projects desirable;
- Proven experience with a Tier 1 / Tier 2 civil contractor desirable but not essential;
- Degree qualifications or an equivalent in your relevant field or work;
- Experience facilitating high level incident investigations;
WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive remuneration package and company vehicle along with an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment within a highly successful, ASX listed organisation
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
Downer is dedicated to nurturing our people personally and professionally through capability development, reward and recognition, career pathways and fostering a proudly diverse, energetic and supportive workplace culture, while offering competitive benefits.
At Downer, we believe in our people and we are committed to ensuring that you feel valued within our team that shares the same passion to succeed.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
For more information about this position please contact Melanie Greenfield via email email@example.com