|Location:||Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have a clear strategy and important work in place to become Australia's bank of choice. Our values of teamwork, integrity, performance, engagement, leadership and passion are at the core of who we are and form the expectation of the behaviours we adopt every day.
Sandhurst Trustees Limited (Sandhurst), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited, is part of the Wealth Services business within Consumer Banking. A key division of Sandhurst, Wealth Products is a dynamic, high performing and successful team responsible for developing and managing retail superannuation, managed funds and insurance solutions for which Sandhurst is the trustee, responsible entity or arranger.
About the role
As Product Manager, Wealth Products you are responsible for the end- to -end product life cycle and management of wealth products and solutions to ensure that the wealth product offerings continue to remain relevant, meet customer needs and are suitable for distribution through the various key distribution channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership and management of an allocated wealth product category including the identification and implementation of product improvements, monitoring and managing service providers
- Maintaining the disclosure documents and ensuring they comply with current laws and successful resolution of complaints, incidents and breaches
- Supporting the development of new wealth product offerings
- Relationship management with service providers, including performance monitoring
- Providing technical product expertise including the preparation and delivery of training and marketing material to support the promotion and education of wealth products
- Keep abreast of new product innovations, competitor product activities and regulatory developments
To be successful you will have
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance or Investments preferred
- Strong product and technical knowledge within the wealth management industry with experience in managed funds preferred
- Experience in financial product management and/ or product development experience
- Knowledge of legislative and technical requirements in relation to the wealth management industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience in writing technical business cases and reports
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationship with a range of stakeholders
- Driven and results focused disposition with excellent problem-solving skills
What we offer
- As part of a national organisation we can offer exciting opportunities within the broader Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group
- Competitive remuneration package
- A range of staff benefits including discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, paid parental leave and purchased leave options, excellent learning and development programs
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Applications close COB 14th May 2021
Please note shortlisting and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date, so don't delay apply now!
For further information about this opportunity please contact Libby Prouse Senior Recruitment Advisor on (03) 8643 4015 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.