|Job Type:||Full Time|
We work on diverse and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the broad skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
UGL currently has two great opportunities on a fixed term contract until December 2021. FIFO 2/2 roster, ex Perth only,
We are looking for a Rigging Supervisor and a Rigging & Crane Coordinator to lead a team for a large LNG Brownfield Construction project in Karratha.
About the role
- Ensure site works are executed safely to the construction schedule and budget
- Coordinate heavy lift cranes and frannas
- Allocate rigging resources to work fronts
- Development of lift studies
- Demonstrated experience in a supervision or coordinator role
- Rigging, Crane and Construction background
- Relevant experience working in an LNG Brownfield environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
What we offer
- Opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and room for you to carve your own journey
- Attractive benefits including company-funded salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are best created when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.