|Location:||New South Wales, Wollongong|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
About the opportunity
We are seeking a Homemaker to join our collaborative team at Uniting Osborne House in Nowra on a part-time basis.
The Homemaker role is central to the delivery of our person-centred approach, based on agreed individual care plans that enhance the physical and social wellbeing of Residents and help them achieved their goals.
Our Homemakers go above and beyond basic assistance with daily activities around the home, to work collaboratively with clients and their families as they build resilience and self-determination
- Certificate IV in Aged Care or equivalent qualifications
- Experience and ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills and competency as a leader
- A gift for working collaboratively with a team and confident flying solo
- Planning and coordinating daily work activities for self and provide guidance to others to ensure care needs are met, while allowing flexibility in client preferences and choices
- Demonstrating an understanding to identify and clarify Care Worker responsibility for aspects of care in consultation with the Registered Nurse, Care Coordinator and other members of the health care team
- Maintaining a continuum of care with key stakeholders
- Demonstrates the ability to utilize systems and processes that effectively audit, analyse and continuously improve the comprehensive assessment, care planning process and care delivery for each person receiving care
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Checks.
Applications close Friday, 19 March 2021