|Job Type:||Full Time|
In October 2020, Woolworths Group Supply Chain rebranded to become Primary Connect - an end-to-end supply chain partner within Woolworths Group. Our team of more than 8,000 continues to support our Woolworths, BWS, Dan Murphy’s, Countdown, and BIG W stores across the country, providing them with our customers’ favourite food, drink, and everyday needs items.
Becoming Primary Connect gives us the opportunity to keep growing so we can become the next generation supply chain whilst remaining an essential part of Woolworths Group. There has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Project Analyst - Automation
Combine analytics, improvements, projects and optimisation
What’s in it for you?
- Working with state of the art automation
- Share insights and sell improvements
- Fast paced environment
- Variety - Analytics, project management, and presentations
Every decision we make is designed with our customers, teams and safety at the heart. Our Supply Chain processes are always changing to adjust to the ever evolving needs of our customers and the need for ultimate convenience, even more so in the current societal climate. There has never been a better time to join Woolworths as we grow and transform in our offering to customers.
We utilise some of the world's leading edge automation and systems.
This position sits within the Planning & Optimisation Team and is key in achieving ongoing optimisation by delving into the data and through detailed analysis uncovering opportunities for improvement, presenting these findings to key stakeholders for approval and then managing the outcomes.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Using advanced excel modelling to analysis, plan and improve our automation
- Documenting complex ideas and processes
- To execute planning activities (via medium to long term, tactical & operational planning) to ensure automation activities are performing
- Run data reports and investigate to identify inconsistencies and opportunities
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives including testing and projects
- Identify abnormal occurrences in general day-to-day site running
- Utilise information from site based operational teams to identify recurring problems and rectify
- Managing business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure automation activities are performing according to their capabilities and requirements
Who we’re looking for
The suitable candidate will ideally have:
- Strong analytical mindset, the ability to extract data and understand what it means.
- Ability to work as part of a wider team or self sufficient as required.
- Proven experience of data modeling including advanced excel skills and capabilities.
- Strong planning and problem solving capabilities
- Curiosity - Do you question the status quo and are able to continually seek improvements?
- The ability to communicate effectively and understand how to present findings to varying skate holders and decision makers.
- Proven experience in a similar role within a similar automation environment is highly regarded
- Operational experience working in Distribution, manufacturing, production or similar industries would be advantageous
- Experienced at implementing change & continuous improvement
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You