|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
As part of the Digital Acquisition team, we’re looking for an Analytics and Optimization specialist who will be accountable for the conversion and acquisition performance of the website and sales funnels across the mobile brand amaysim. Being an integral role within the team, you will bring technical marketing experience, thinking and problem solving to achieve growth in the conversion and activation of new customers.
This is both a digital strategy and implementation role working with Google stack. In this role, you will be a analytics expert at the core and enjoy a highly visible lead role working with multiple internal stakeholders to lead the measurement, analysis and optimization of the website and digital strategies to increase ROI.
You will complete A/B testing and implement segmentation and personalization efforts to increase sales conversations and lead the digital optimization program across the website and oversee digital tracking. You are able to confidently analyse data and omni-channel user behaviour, telling stories towards optimization recommendations. You will use insights driven from data to enable marketing and digital teams to better plan, measure and evaluate performance by creating roadmaps and conducting audits to improve efficiencies. You are a business centric thinker who can work creatively through problems to deliver solutions
- Be the digital analytics champion in the business, owning the end-to-end online journey tracking
- Establish a trusted Conversion Rate Optimization program with dependable cadence to deliver improvements in conversion rates and drive growth
- Design and implement A/B and MVT opportunities with rapid execution to deliver actionable data-driven results
- Manage external partners across Analytics and Front-end Development
- Keep up to date with industry best practice, customer research and competitor activity
- Collaborate with business partners to measure, document and share results of tests, manage ongoing improvements and integrate successful test insights into core site features
- Recommend and asses new technologies that will allow for strategic improvements to our Analytics, Personalization and Optimization capability
- Build and deploy campaign/product/channel specific landing pages
- Diagnose performance problems across all journeys
- Provide actionable insights around conversion funnels
- Oversee digital tracking strategies through GTM/ Segment (CDP)
- Support the Digital Acquisition team to maintain the CMS/website.
- Update the website content or design regularly based on business requirements or optimisation findings.
We are looking for the following skills, attributes and experience
- Web analytics (Google Analytics 360)
- Designing and running end-to-end digital experiments (building hypothesis, executing A/B testing, CRO)
- Leveraging analytics, reporting & data visualisation platforms, e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, Mixpanel or similar
- Google Optimize and/or other mainstream web and app Optimization and Personalization platforms
- Meeting and exceeding conversion rates targets
- Communicate cross functionally to technical and non-technical people
- Base layer knowledge such as statistics, programming, UI/UX, behavioural psychology, branding/positioning/storytelling
- Excellent at creating dashboards to visualise data through Excel, Mixpanel, or Google Data Studio
- Tag Management software (GTM/ Segment/etc)
- Understand SEO and how digital marketing works – e.g. SEM, display, social, affiliates and attribution
- Able to hand-code HTML and CSS
- Understand how browser cookie and Local Storage work and be able to manipulate these through GTM or Optimize
- CMS experience, preferably has Drupal.
Ready to join the Big Love, amaysim team🧡
Apply Now !!
Who says you can’t fall in love with your telco! With over 1 million happy customers and a ton of amazing awards in the pool room, we’re certainly feelin’ the love. Because at amaysim, that’s what we’re all about. Big Love to be precise. It starts with our great value little SIM, but it extends way beyond that.
Working at amaysim means you’re part of the Optus family. With a focus on growth, learning and personal development the team at Optus drive an open culture and celebrate individuality. Learn more about #LifeatOptus: https://www.optus.com.au/about/careers/life-at-optus
Life at amaysim is about leading with the heart and doing what it takes to keep the spark alive - with our customers and each other. We like to have fun – a lot of fun - and we believe in our culture so much that we think it’s our competitive advantage. If this sounds like your kinda vibe then don’t be shy, say hello! Big Love, amaysim 🧡