|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the team ...
Group Credit Risk provides credit decisions for new services and customers and assists customers in the management of their financial commitments by working towards a mutually agreeable payment solution across all Optus entities, in particular this opportunity will support Optus Consumer & Small to Medium Business (Micro, SOHO, Fleet) teams.
Reporting to the Business Performance Manager, you will proactively work with our key stakeholders to provide analytics in order to generate product and commercial insights to enable improvements to financial performance as well as our customer’s experience. Additionally, you will be assisting with the annual planning, operational performance reporting and development of budget models including the creation and maintenance of forecasts.
What makes you perfect for the role?
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant Business/Statistics/IT discipline with a min of 2+ years in a large-scale Credit/Collections environment;
- Strong understanding of SQL and be familiar with Cloudera databases and Teradata;
- Programming / automation /data mining and extensive knowledge in high volume acquisitions;
- Knowledge of Optus collections processes and systems / Telecommunications/Finance experience;
- Past involvements in Credit/Billing/Collection system transformation programs;
- Demonstrated technical skills in statistical analysis tools and concepts (Excel, SQL, Visio, PowerPoint, Tableau/Alteryx;
- Able to understand complex technical issues with expert analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong reporting, tracking and trending ability with excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Tenacity to drive outcomes and influence decisions, solid business ethics, outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work co-operatively within a team environment along with the ability to work independently, displaying initiative and self-motivation;
- Solid IT literacy in general with strong understanding of Collections Debtor & BDE metrics;
- "Can Do" attitude – motivated to succeed under pressure, able to anticipate difficulties and identified contingency plans; &
- Strong presentation skills that can be tailored to the needs of the audience.
Apply in confidence via the online function.