|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
ER Advisor - Concierge
- Are you passionate about helping others? Do you thrive working in a fast paced working environment? This is your opportunity to kick start your career in ER
- We have permanent full time and part time opportunities available based in our Eight Mile Plains office
- Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday between 7am and 6pm and our team work a 40 hour week on a rotating roster
Due to internal career progression we are looking for Employee Relations Advisors to join our team as a Concierge.
Our Concierge team provides critical workflow management and support for the wider team and are the first point of contact for people queries raised via phone, email or our internal web query form.
The Concierge team is responsible for triaging queries and allocation to the appropriate Employee Relations Advisor which enables our team to provide high quality and timely advice to team members and line managers regarding employment related people matters.
About our team:
- Positive and collaborative team based culture
- Comprehensive onboarding and training program provided
- Fun and high energy environment
About the Role:
We work in a fast paced contact centre environment and provide high quality assistance and support to team members and line managers in a timely manner. In addition you will:
- Coordinate a high volume of queries received via the various channels
- Triage queries and allocation to the appropriate team
- Manage query allocation to the ER Advisory team and scheduling of call backs
- Ensure that service level agreements and business expectations are being met
- A positive and professional phone manner
- Previous experience in a call centre, phone based customer service or administrative role desirable
- A love of interacting with people and making a difference
- The ability to show empathy, compassion and build rapport with stakeholders from all levels of the Woolworth Group
- Strong customer service focus
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.