|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
- Experience directly driving business growth and building relationships with senior/C-level stakeholders.
- Experience in cross-collaborative stakeholder management
- Previous experience in sales, digital marketing or e-commerce.
- Demonstrated sales and business acumen.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, effective problem-solving, organizational, project management and communication skills
- Proactive, organized and responsible, with proven ability to work well with a team.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Accelerated Growth Team is passionate about advocating, building pipeline, managing their book of business, and achieving business growth targets. Within this role, you collaborate with our Account Management teams to devise strategies to upsell and accelerate growth across our client portfolio and set them up for sustainable growth on our platforms. You'll work amongst a highly engaged and passionate team, bringing a growth mindset and creative thought leadership to drive innovative growth to our clients and the Google business.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Prospect clients and identify leads via provided account list.
- Manage a business growth pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Build compelling, data-driven, long-term client and agency plans, to develop and deliver advertising solutions to optimize customers’ accounts, and contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Google’s products and services.
- Deliver on strategic targets, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding customer experience to Google's advertisers.