|Location:||North Ryde, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Master Data Officers are responsible for the timely and accurate set up and maintenance of employee records in for all Downer employees. This includes new employees, transfers and updates to employee details.
Segregation of Duties requires allocation of these tasks outside of payroll process, however is integral for the success of the Payroll Operations team and is considered a payroll function and specialty.
This role requires the ability to apply problem solving skills and analysis to resolve payroll issues raised through the Customer Support System and apply extensive customer service principals to obtain a desirable outcome.
Ideally, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a payroll processing role is essential.
- Demonstrable experience in superior customer service
- Exposure to multiple EAs and high-volume (+1,000 employees) payroll processing will be beneficial
- Sound knowledge of payroll legislation and best practice to be applied in the payroll space.
- Knowledge of Pay Global, Attaché, Oracle, ExpressHR as determined by role
In addition, you will be:
- Able to effectively communicate, work and build relationships with a range of relevant stakeholders, including employees, other team members, business site representatives and HR
- Able to effectively present and communicate information in a way tailored for relevant target audience
- Able to apply knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures to resolve customer queries
- Able to effectively plan, prioritise and organise workload to ensure that all deliverables are met in line with KPI’s and personal goals
- Able to follow procedures and policies to deliver an effective service to customers
- Able to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment, and shift priorities as required
- Able to work effectively in a cohesive team environment
- Able to understand, process and provide feedback regarding customer requests/queries
As an employee of Downer, you may benefit from a range of career support programs, wellbeing packages and financial benefits, available through us and our selected partners. These include:
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Onsite childcare
- Salary sacrifice superannuation;
- Novated leasing;
- Banking discounts & offers;
- Discounted travel & accommodation;
- Discounted vehicle rentals;
- Offers and cash back on selected shopping portals;
- Discounts on technology products; and
- Exclusive offers on a range of vehicles.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Susie Cooper for more information on Susie.Cooper@downergroup.com