At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In a newly created role in our Brand, Marketing and Communications team, we are looking for an experienced customer insights researcher and analyst that loves to dive deep into digital data, use research to help identify white space and can articulate these insights in order shape our future marketing and business development campaigns. As our Insight and Social Intelligence Manager you be responsible for uncovering actionable insights that enable the successful development of our brand and go-to-market campaigns as well as insights that can be used specifically for accounts to help shape our approach across Oceania. Experience with the tool Sprinklr or similar social and digital insights tools is highly desirable.
This is role is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract and can be based in any our office locations across Australia.
Your key responsibilities
- Establish a Social Intelligence function and platform as a source of data and insights to inform multiple purposes across Brand Marketing and Communications and the broader business
- Leading and influencing our social media strategy
- You will design and conduct social listening to identify key customer issues and market themes to support in the validation and creation of campaigns to inform our brand & marketing activities – client / talent (recruitment) / industry / competitor / brand
- Collaborate across Markets, Knowledge and the business to source additional data and intelligence, such as Global Brand Survey, to help further develop insights used to create campaigns
- Obtain campaign or theme specific market and content intelligence & insights
- Share insights with account teams to support in building relationships and revenue expansion
- Continually look to develop innovative research practices and ways to share insights and build capacity for sustained change through skills uplift internally
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- 5-7 years’ experience in customer insights research, ideally on complex issues, which can be used to finding the white space on issues.
- A Degree in Media/Communications/Marketing or similar
- Experience with gathering Market Research, Data Insights, social and digital listening, mar-tech or technology solutions
- Strong experience with developing a Social media strategy
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder, and ability to build relationships with stakeholder and work collaboratively across different teams
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Prior experience in research and survey software, Sprinklr is preferred
- Experience in data visualisation platforms (Power BI etc) is favourable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills