Naval Ship Management (Australia) Pty Ltd (NSM) is a leading provider of asset management solutions to the Australian maritime sector. Utilising a team of highly skilled professionals strategically located across Australia in conjunction with a robust, agile and scalable international supply chain, NSM provides cost-effective, responsive and customer-focused solutions that optimise the availability and capability of our customers’ critical assets.
Established in 2012, as a Joint Venture between Babcock Pty Ltd and UGL Ltd, we now support assets across the Royal Australian Navy’s fleet - most notably the Anzac Class Frigates as a member of the Warship Asset Management Agreement (WAMA) and the Canberra Class Landing Helicopter Docks (LHD), LHD Landing Craft (LLC) and associated assets. Our services include: Engineering Support Services; Maintenance Support Services; Ship Repair, Refit and Refurbishment; Supply Chain Management and Procurement and Logistics.
At NSM, we embrace a culture that fosters corporate diversity and workplace innovation with a strong focus on safety. Where possible, we enjoy flexible working arrangements, helping us find the right balance between our lives at work and at home. Safety is paramount in our industry, and we are committed to protecting the safety of our people, clients, supply chain and our communities. We also recognise that it’s our people who are our greatest asset. We are committed to giving all employees the opportunity to grow their skills, gain valuable experience, develop professionally and work on exciting diverse projects.
About the Role
The Program Administrator provides administration support to the LHD program team to ensure timely performance and compliance with company and customer requirements and conducts all Security activities.
- Develop, update, and maintain program related registers e.g. technical data, Contract Change Proposals (CCPs), commercial agreements, contract correspondence and security clearances
- Support preparation of contract correspondence e.g. letters
- Provide Document Control support
- Coordinate inputs from various sources for consolidation into contract reporting; and
- Undertake minute taking for enterprise for Contract meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the LHDACPC Leadership team
- Assist with employee training bookings for programme staff
- The provision of Defence Common Access Card Applications (AE294s) for the ACPC and facilitation of specific location/building access where applicable;
- Development and maintenance of Defence Induction and Separation Processes;
- Induction Briefings and Site Visits for New Starters; and
- Management of the Defence Protected Network (DPN) resources and account creation for ACPC employees.
- Raise PO’s for White Collar Labour
- Raise PO’s for Material Subcontractors; and raise PO’s for S&Q’s
- Contribute to a “Safety First” culture through demonstrating “felt leadership” and participation in HSE initiatives
- General administration experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong experience with Share point
- Understanding of document control processes; and
- Purchasing Experience
- Must be an Australian Citizen and hold, or be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance
- Program administration experience
- Defence experience
- SAP Experience