|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral Cement Geelong are currently seeking a Plant Controller. The Plant Controller role is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of plant and equipment.
- Plant operation, including emergency adjustments to plant and equipment as required,
- Laboratory sample collection, testing and dispatch,
- Routine plant inspections,
- Completion of tasks that will improve the efficiency of the business or prevent serious plant damage, or risks to safety or the environment,
- Supervision of contractors,
- Stores duties (deliveries, receipting and stock take),
- Assist with major repairs,
- Co-ordinate after hours breakdowns,
- Isolation of plant and equipment
Skills & Experience:
An employee in this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant experience in a heavy manufacturing and/or production environment
- Minimum of 5-7 years post education experience in a heavy manufacturing / production environment including 1-2 years in contractor supervision and process management
- Recent experience operating a continuous manufacturing facility
If you are interested in this role please press APPLY now or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with two divisions: the leading integrated construction materials business of Boral Australia and Boral North America, a building products and fly ash business. Employing more than 17,000 employees and contractors, Boral's operations span 650 operating and distribution sites globally.
We recognise that improved performance and sustainable outcomes for all our stakeholders are critical for Boral’s long-term success. Boral is currently completing a comprehensive portfolio review, looking at all of our businesses and assets, with a view to improve earnings and sustainable growth in the future.