|Job Type:||Full Time|
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role:
We’re looking for a superstar Platinum Coach to join our innovative Platinum Care team. We’re transforming the way we do things in our Community.
You’ll be inspiring and driving a team of 10 experts across voice, messaging and chat channels to provide unique customer solutions for our Platinum Customers from a particular location enabling your team to build meaningful connections with their customer base and understand their needs at a local level. You’ll help us take our service from best to obsessed by making sure our Platinum Customers are happy, stay longer with us and spend more over time.
You’ll see the direct impact of your work by seeing our Community thrive, developing our future leaders and truly making a difference for our Platinum Customers as we revolutionise the way we serve.
- Meet and exceed objectives for team performance and individual performance of experts by providing effective feedback, coaching, and support.
- Utilising a business ownership mindset, you’ll acknowledge and influence the cost and revenue of the Community, supporting our P&L model.
- Minimise escalations through effective coaching and support as well as proper handling of calls escalated to the coach to achieve the right result.
- Understand and effectively leverage metrics and other measurements to drive team performance.
- Provide meaningful career and professional development for assigned experts and being a trusted resource for experts through coaching.
- Collaborate with other coaches serving a shared customer base to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Prior experience in operational management/leadership ideally within a contact centre environment.
- Ability to coach and inspire teams to perform above target.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and navigate a team through change, utilising a change management framework.
- A dedicated focus on team engagement, providing strategic direction for the team.
- Strong time-management and organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent customer enquiries, projects and responsibilities.
- Excellent attention to detail, diligence to consistently follow up on open subjects/cases and an ability to complete tasks on time with little supervision.
Nice to have:
- Technical knowledge of telecommunications products.
Working at Optus will provide you with a range of benefits that will enrich your personal and professional life. With features such as a range on on-site Health and Wellbeing specialists, financial advisers, company discounts and childcare services, we ensure that we provide you with a safe and productive work environment.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.
Heads Up! Due to the fast-paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!