|Job Type:||Full Time|
Based in Bridgewater Concrete Plant and reporting to the Operations Manager – Concrete, we are looking for a Concrete Batcher . Under the guidance of the Production Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the production requirements meet both manufacturing costs and customer expectations. To be successful in this role you must always be customer focused and be able to prioritise your workload with an emphasis on conducting yourself safely .
- Accurate batching of orders to specified mix designs utilising the Command Batch program and the docket despatch system
- Undertake all essential day-to-day administration of the Concrete Batch Plant including stock control of raw materials
- Batching of the correct concrete mix and allocating trucks to ensure the smooth operation for Boral and our customers
- Be responsible for managing the day to day activities of a concrete batching plant including oversee an LOD fleet and,
- General yard and plant housekeeping and maintenance, along with the safe operation of a front end loader
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus
- A front end loader ticket is preferred
- A current HR drivers licence will be highly regarded
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills along with sound computer literacy
- Flexibility to work Monday to Saturday and on shifts when required
- A proven ability to work within a small team and the ability to work unsupervised
- Relevant batching and/or concrete industry experience will be highly regarded, however a willingness to learn will also be highly regarded and,
- An attitude and commitment that will fit a highly motivated team environment
- Full time position with a large secure Australian owned company
- Opportunity to work in a highly successful team
- Equal Opportunity Employer – Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply
- Endorsed employer by Work180 for gender equality
- Established ex-Defence Force Alumni providing ongoing support and mentoring
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with two divisions: the leading integrated construction materials business of Boral Australia and Boral North America, a building products and fly ash business. Employing more than 17,000 employees and contractors, Boral's operations span 650 operating and distribution sites globally.
We recognise that improved performance and sustainable outcomes for all our stakeholders are critical for Boral’s long-term success. Boral is currently completing a comprehensive portfolio review, looking at all of our businesses and assets, with a view to improve earnings and sustainable growth in the future.
Click to Apply.