|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Systems Connect (an unincorporated Joint Venture between CPB Contractors and UGL Engineering) is delivering the Line-wide Works (LW Works) package Sydney Metro City & Southwest (SMCSW) project, which will extend Sydney Metro Northwest to the CBD and beyond to Bankstown. SMCSW is being delivered through a suite of contracts for the tunnels, stations, line-wide infrastructure and systems.
As we grow our OHW Team, we are seeking to appoint experienced Engineers with a background in OHW or traction power. The OHW Engineer shall be responsible for the planning and delivery of the OHW works allocated by the discipline lead. This permanent role will commence immediately.
About the Role
The OHW Engineers main responsibilities shall be the following\:
- Schedule upcoming works to correct staging
- Order product approved parts and fittings with enough time to assemble the critical components
- Work in conjunction with the allocated OHW Construction Supervisor
- Ensure the order of critical resources in time for key possessions and work activities
- Implement the Systems Connect Safety Management system
- Create and manage an array of quality documents to ensure full installation compliance for critical Systems
You want to be part of something bigger, whatever the challenge you see it as the chance to create value. Ideally you will have\:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in relevant OHW activities.
- Previous experience in large scale OHW delivery projects and have experience to coordinate within a multidisciplinary project
- Experience in procurement to ensure deliveries meet construction schedule requirements.
- Understanding of and ability to implement safe work systems & environmental controls.
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new Job
What we offer
- The chance to join the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note\: This role is being sourced through Systems Connect directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies