|Job Type:||Full Time|
Endeavour Group was created in 2020 through the restructure and merger of the Woolworths Group drinks and hospitality businesses. With a strong track record of growth, combined these businesses form the leading customer franchise in drinks and hospitality in Australia.
United behind a common purpose of ‘Creating a more sociable future together’, we are a 28,000+ strong team with more than 1600 stores and 330 hotels nationally, including leading brands such as Dan Murphy’s, BWS and ALH Hotels.
Endeavour Group is expected to separate from Woolworths during calendar year 2021 and will be well-positioned as an ASX Top 50 Company. Join the team at an exciting time in their evolution!
As a start-up business inside Australia's largest liquor retailer, EndeavourX aims to bring the best of Endeavour Drinks to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital & eCommerce businesses for Dan Murphy’s and BWS to transform the customer experience under one brand - EndeavourX.
With an industry-leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
EndeavourX is looking for a Digital Business Analyst to join our newly created Mobile App squad within the Digital Customer Experience tribe. The squad aims to deliver the best customer experience and a secured way of trading through Apple and Android Applications. The squad will focus on building features and experiences for the ALH group's Monty's app, and will collaborate with other mobile app squads across Endeavour Group, working on market-leading BWS and Dan Murphy’s apps.
- Assisting the Product Owner and Delivery Lead with the build and formulation of the Squad Backlog.
- Working with business and stakeholders to understand problems and outcomes.
- Working with the Product Owner and the Squad to test, document and communicate solution options.
- Ensuring the stories created by the squads are of good quality, eg. size, include a persona, acceptance criteria and can be tested (both functionally and non functionally).
- Keeping the stories within the backlog up to date and as the detail expands and evolves.
- Working closely with business and technical partner to understand customer and business problems to translate into Epics/User Stories (e.g. functional or non-functional requirements) in partnership with squads.
- Engagement with Subject Matter Experts and other Tribes/Squads who can support the Squad during solution delivery and facilitation of their involvement.
- Ensuring the impact of decisions are reviewed in the context of the customer, vision, and tribal purpose / mission.
- Ensuring the business and technical components of the solution collectively provide the outcome for the customer.
- Liaising with the team to ensure they have access to the right information from the customer and stakeholders at the right time, in order to assist the development of the solution and know that it will achieve the outcome.
What You'll Need to Succeed
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate their experience as a digital BA in the online customer experience space, solid stakeholder engagement skills, with an ability to build effective relationships across the organization. Successful applicants will have a strong Agile delivery background, an innovative approach to end user experience, and demonstrate the passion and commitment to continually strive for excellence through a customer facing lens.
- Experience working in the mobile application product development space.
- Experience working in an agile delivery environment.
- Experience in the Atlassian suite, managing product boards and project documentation.
- Knowledge of API’s, API contracts, and API tools.
- Any experience in customer loyalty programs is nice to have.
- An adaptive style and ability to influence outcomes with stakeholders.
- Ability to break down user stories and follow good story writing principles.
- Ability to translate technical concepts to business concepts, and vice versa.
- Ability to prioritize workload whilst operating in a fast paced environment.
- Proven experience working closely with business and technical stakeholders.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
What's In It For You?
- An attractive remuneration package!
- The opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia.
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative leveraging great partnerships we have with Google, Microsoft and others.
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
Where We Play
EndeavourX Hub is based 5 minutes walk from Central station and walking distance from all the cafes and restaurants that Surry Hills has to offer. The heritage listed ‘Old Readers Digest’ building has been going under an internal renovation, designed to support flexible working with different spaces for different activities such as collaboration, brainstorming or just chilling out.
At EndeavourX, we also believe in flexible working, and our teams also have the option to work from home.
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating a more sociable future – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #Work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.