|Job Type:||Part Time|
Boral Construction Materials (WA) is currently seeking an experienced Sales Administration Officer to join our team. This role is a 9 months fixed term contract, which involves providing administrative and procurement support to the WA Metro Concrete & Quarries Sales team in all aspects of administration, pricing, and customer enquiries. Reporting to the Business Development Manager (Concrete & Quarries), you will be based at our Perth Airport office and duties and responsibilities of the role will include but not limited too:
- Respond to Customer and Customer Service Centre (SSC) enquiries for deliveries, pricing & invoicing.
- Maintain product, customer and project pricing databases;
- Purchase order entry and receipting;
- Provide quotes in response to advertised tenders;
- Undertake document control, including filing, archiving, organising functions & catering;
- Undertake responsibility for monitoring and updating of Monthly Account Manager Forecasting.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Advanced skills in office computing applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Good problem solving & process management skills;
- Proven ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail;
- Strong customer focus;
- Personal drive and results-oriented;
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels; and
- Capacity to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team environment.
This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of its employees.
To apply, click on the Apply button or visit our careers website: http://careers.boral.com.au and apply online.
"As a matter of courtesy, employees are to advise their manager if they are applying for any internal roles with Boral"