|Location:||Albany, Broome, Bunbury, Esperance, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie - Boulder, Karratha, Kununurra, Merredin, Moora, Newman, Northam, Perth, Port Hedland, Tom Price, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia|
Due to our ongoing success in winning new projects, WesTrac are now accepting Expressions of Interest from our talented team members for a number of key roles. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and believe diverse teams can kick some great goals, therefore we strongly encourage applications from our team members identifying as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander.
WesTrac are committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of safety, pride, accountability and respect that enables all of us to all feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the work we do.
- HD Fitters
- Auto Electricians
- Boilermaker Welders
- Trades Assistants
- Stores persons
The preferred candidates will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong focus on safety and the ability to work in a team.
- A positive attitude and exceptional work ethic.
- Trade qualification (if applicable).
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits including:
- A supportive, diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Formal training and continuous development opportunities.
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more.
- Discounts on health Insurance and other products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates. As a measure to achieve equality and support, Section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA) will apply to these positions.