|Job Type:||Full Time|
rhipe is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services, providing partners with business advisory and deep domain technical expertise to thrive in the growing cloud market. rhipe's innovative technology solutions and services add value to our partner's businesses, empowering them to stay ahead of the competition and be successful.
We employee over 500 people in 10 countries, across the Asia Pacific region. Our people are our greatest strength. We believe that everyone has unique experiences, fresh perspectives and new ways of thinking that challenge the status quo and help our people and our business thrive. We pride ourselves on cultivating an environment that promotes inclusivity of all employees to allow the diversity of our people to shine, no matter what ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age or beliefs that person has.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Partner Officer, the Licensing Solutions Manager leads on strategy, sales, and business operations for the rhipe Licensing Solutions Sales (LSS) business within the allocated Country. The role leads on the sales strategy, establishing a business plan and jointly engaging with the Country/regional sales teams.
The LSS team differentiates itself from competitors through extensive licensing expertise, sales professionalism, Partner/End-customer knowledge, and is responsible for proposing the most cost-effective volume licensing solutions, which includes complimentary licensing optimization and advisory services.
- Develops the sales strategy and business plan for the Licensing Solutions Business within Country and leads the sales team to execute deliverables in accordance with forecast, monitoring sales performance against targets
- Provides Sales Forecasting and monthly territory updates and trends to the Chief Partner Officer Sales and/or Regional MD
- Identifies new partners/customers across the Country and identifies key product, solution and Vendor cross-selling opportunities and meets with potential customers/partners to reiterate the rhipe value proposition
- Leads the team in sales enablement through same process
- Proactively creates strategic plays through effective customer profiling and action planning to enable solution selling and create high value opportunities;
- Executes net new business by qualifying and processing leads received through various channels
- Leads collaboration with Sales teams, Services and Partner Solutions Team across all Regions and Countries (as appropriate) to achieve common goals of increased revenue and margins and service excellence
- Coaches and supports the Licensing Solutions Sales team as a group and as individuals by providing clear direction on the team's goals and objectives as well as each individual's role in these goals and objectives
What we are looking for
This role requires an individual with demonstrated business acumen and strong negotiation skills. Exceptional communication across all levels of the business, with well-developed EQ is highly important as you will be leading and coaching your team, building the right connections and skill sets to deliver on the strategic plan and drive a successful business unit.
- Minimum 10 years experience in a similar business development role
- Knowledge of sales process and operations, along with a solid understanding of licensing
- Knowledge and experienced in the licensing programs of existing major Cloud Software Vendors (Microsoft, AWS, Salesforce, ORACLE etc)
- Ability to identify and contribute to areas of continuous improvement
- Proven track record in energising teams, bringing consistent coaching/training and development
- Desired experience in a multi-national organization, dealing with multi-national Vendors
Why work at rhipe?
- ASX listed company that is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services across APAC
- Competitive salary, plus incentive on offer
- Flexible work conditions
- Working with enthusiastic, experienced and collaborative colleagues that exemplify rhipe's "One Team" culture
- Opportunities to develop and drive your professional growth
- Employee Assist Program available to all employees