|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Digital Sales teams are a pivotal part of the business and are leading the way in how we roll out our technology and services to our customers. Not only are we super passionate about the latest technology trends but also in how we support and tailor our services to customers nationwide. Our team is a diverse group of talented individuals who are energetic, fun, motivated and results driven.
About the Role
As a Digital Sales Consultant you will be the voice of Optus. You will be part of a vibrant and successful sales team focused on building long lasting relationships selling competitive packages and providing outstanding service to existing and new customers. In this role you will predominantly be undertaking inbound calling; great news is no cold calling.
Some more of the details
- QUICK START NEEDED - Start date 24th May 2021
- Permanent role – you must be eligible and able to work full time in a permanent role
- Based onsite in Adelaide - 108 North Terrace
- You have the chance to earn uncapped commission.
A bit about the working hours
- Working hours are 38 hours - 5 days over 7 days.
- This means we will occasionally ask you to work a Saturday or a Sunday and the start and end times for your shift will vary anywhere between 8am – 9pm.
- Over each 4-6 week period we will ask you to work one Saturday or Sunday.
- This is not a Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm role, so please consider your ability to work non standard hours across a 7 day period.
We’re looking for people who are energetic, passionate and people focussed. Successful colleagues in our team come from diverse backgrounds. Telco industry experience is not essential however the qualities they have in common are:
- Prior success in a contact centre/sales
- You thrive in a team and target/KPI driven environment
- You will talk to anyone and everyone 😊
- Positive can-do attitude that craves success
- True passion for driving sales and providing outstanding customer experience
- Adaptable and thrive in a dynamic atmosphere
- Love of technology and confidence working across multiple systems
- Desire to learn new things and connect with your peers to create an engaging and fun learning environment
- High level of personal accountability – you will ensure issues are dealt with to completion and TOFU – Take Ownership and Follow Up
A little about the process. On application via the Optus careers portal if your skills and experience are a match or our criteria, you will shortlisted for a short Hire Vue video interview. If successful, the Optus team will contact you to invite you to an Ms Teams Interview.
- Discounts on products and many other rewards and perks.
- We also offer full training and ongoing development opportunities to allow you to reach your full potential
- A work place where we Let You Be you - authenticity and diversity are key to our culture
This is a great entry point to the Optus business – where there is a huge potential for you to grow and develop and work in the wider Optus business !!