|Job Type:||Full Time|
Woolworths have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Analyst - Investor Relations to join the team. You will support the team to provide support, analysis and insight to the Investor Relations team and the wider Group through monitoring and sharing company news, analysing and reporting on industry data and assisting in the preparation of all financial communication.
- Support the collation and distribution of relevant analyst research or other peer/industry specific content
- Prepare and distribute regular updates on relevant industry data including ABS retail sales and ASX releases
- Update data for the monthly RBA discussion
- Maintain investor/analyst communication databases and shared investor relations inbox assisting with responses
- Assist with delivery of monthly updates to the Board as part of the CFO report
- Support team with quarterly results reporting requirements
Who we're looking for
- Strong financial/ commerce background and relevant qualifications
- Understanding and passion for financial markets advantageous
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Prioritise team efforts to support business requirements
- Experience using financial systems e.g. Excel
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.