|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX. Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers. With an industry-leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
About the role
The UX Chapter Leads are responsible for overseeing delivery of end to end research-led user experiences to support key missions, at moments that matter to our customers. They will partner with the Group Product Managers, Tribe leaders, Product Design Strategists to drive the Product vision and strategy and partner with UX Chapter Leads to understand e2e journey. They will coach the designers to deliver on this vision through human centred design framework that will drive customer and business value. They are also responsible for creating and maintaining high performing teams who are motivated to do their best work.
- Oversee and contribute to the tribe UX delivery
- Thought leader and domain expert in their capability and their Tribe
- Master of their craft and a focus in maturing across the chapter
- Help define FY strategic vision and direction for the Tribe product suite
- Advocate and evangelist for the team and customer
- Manage the Chapter team of designers. Recruiting, developing and coaching world-class UX talent with a focus on improving overall team performance
- Ensures their team has the right tools and processes in place to do their best work every day, delivering on value and quality
- Foster and maintain key relationships with leaders across multiple Tribes to ensure transparency and alignment around key priorities, milestones, and dependencies.
- Extensive experience working as a UX Lead
- Understanding of human centred design framework
- Strong facilitation and workshopping skills
- Communication, leadership, mentoring, advocacy, and influencing skills
- Growth mindset and resilience in large enterprise environments that have gone through Agile transformations
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to plan and manage time efficiently
- Corporate loyalty program experience is desirable
What's in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Added benefits - Including staff discounts, flexibility to work from different sites, social club and much more (Site dependant)
- Tech options - Woolworths are the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
- Work variety - The opportunity to work on multiple brands and sizeable initiatives
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference. We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through #LI LinkedIn, #work180 Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.