|Job Type:||Full Time|
Expression of Interest for Business Development Manager- South Australia
Optus Enterprise is looking to grow its market share within the Government and Enterprise in South Australia, through Business Development and Acquisition.
This has created new recruitment opportunities in our Business Development team in South Australia.
This is an expression of interest to receive qualified applications and for us to contact you when the positions become available
About the role:
As a Business Development Manager role, you will be responsible for a whitespace territory and hunting new opportunities for Optus to grow its market share. The role will require new customer engagements in Government and Enterprise accounts supported by various specialist resources and technology partners.
Optus offers a wide portfolio of solutions and services founded on our voice, mobile, and data networks and supplemented by a strong ICT value proposition encompassing Security, Cloud, Digital, and Networking specialties. Key to the success in this role is an ability to prospect throughout the assigned territory and develop a sufficient pipeline in order to meet or exceed targets.
- Driving and leading new customer acquisition
- Achieve or exceed on individual target for Sales against the allocated territory
- Strategic sales planning to tailor a sales approach to the territory in order to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Build a pipeline to a minimum of 4 times the monthly sales target for territory.
- Strong knowledge of the ICT/ Telecommunications industry backed by your solid experience in BDM, sales or strategic selling background.
- Drive to exceed sales targets and passion to create exceptional experiences for your customers.
- Experience in selling complex products and tailoring suitable packages and solutions to identified customer needs.
- Ability to manage key technical relationships and selling strategic business solutions.