|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase’s Investment Middle Office (IMOS) acts as the Middle Office for our clients across a range of products, including but not limited to Listed Securities, Cash, ETDs, OTCs, Repos, Bank Loans and CFDs. IMOS deals with all stages of the lifecycle for each product from broker matching, management of the client’s custodial network, lifecycle events including corporate events, ensuring timely settlement of trades and cash, management of claims and overdrafts, client / regulatory reporting and input into the production of our Investment Book of Record delivery (IBOR).
The IBOR team, specifically, provides a single, accurate investment portfolio upon which to base investment activities around and is the basis for multiple, dynamic views of positions for front-office functions. IBOR is not simply a data repository supporting the investment function though, it is a processing engine capable of reflecting essentially every type of business event affecting the investment portfolio and is capable of processing these changes as they occur, no matter what their source.
The key responsibility of the IBOR team is to provide premier service delivery and ensure the accurate and timely delivery of the IBOR to our end clients. Additionally, the IBOR service delivery team liaises with our clients, and / or any associated financial organizations as required, to ensure any issues are resolved to the client’s satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be a point of contact within the Global/Regional IBOR team for a client, or clients, and internal partners to build strong relationships in order to support key interactions and continued premier service delivery
- Participate and lead, where required, in client service reviews and other client meetings
- Ownership and/or oversight of the various components of the daily operational activities essential to the construction and delivery of client reporting (IBOR)
- Be a communication source for escalation of issues, service updates, and progress updates for the Client or across internal partners.
- Seek opportunities and take ownership of initiatives to improve service levels and improved efficiency for J.P. Morgan and the Client
- Work with management to achieve 100% timeliness and accuracy and seamless integration in a ‘follow the sun’ model
To be successful, you will need:
- Strong client facing skills & communication style, comfortable dealing with key clients
- Understanding of OTC instruments / Exchange Traded Derivatives / Fixed Income Securities / Equity products and other financial instruments
- Proven ability in working in a target driven environment with accountability and responsibility for independent workload
- Prior experience of Investment Operations (Trades, Cash and Reconciliations) and of Reconciliations and transaction lifecycle management will be beneficial
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify, understand and address operational and technical issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills