|Job Type:||Full Time|
Qube Bulk provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. We also deliver a range of tanker services from pneumatic operations for cement and lime through to bulk liquid tankers for fuel and sulphuric acid.
Qube Bulk is an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
About the Opportunity
Qube has had an exciting new position become available for an experienced, career driven and results orientated Maintenance Planner to join our fast paced environment in the Pilbara.
The primary responsibility of this role is for the planning and coordination of QUBE maintenance works for the Pilbara Region. As a QUBE Maintenance Planner you will apply effective planning techniques using the QUBE Mainpac maintenance system to ensure all maintenance works are planned, scheduled and ready to be coordinated for both Fixed, Mobile Plant and Transport Fleet equipment in a dynamic Pilbara environment. Assist with shutdown planning for mobile and fixed plant equipment and arrange weekly planning meetings with relevant supervision. Provide maintenance rostering and timesheet processing.
This role will report into the QUBE Maintenance Manager, Utah Point and will work closely with our local and support Pilbara team.
- Long term career prospect
- Local residential roster ( 5:2)
- Challenging and rewarding role
Qualifications and Experience:
- Trade Certificate – Mechanical or Electrical (Preferred)
- Minimum of three years mining experience (Preferred)
- Minimum of one year planning experience (Preferred)
- Experience in fixed plant, mobile plant mining and transport fleet time equipment
- Sound interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people.
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Office and data base system
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Strong organisational, planning and scheduling skills
- Exhibits foresight on decision making
Sound like you or know someone who may be interested?
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then please click on the "Apply" button and complete our online application form.