|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be part of one the largest and most diverse Chef teams in the country?
We have permanent opportunities available for qualified Sous Chefs, working a Fly-In-Fly-Out 2:1 roster, across Western Australia’s remote sites.
Who are we looking for?
If you have a passion for food, work best in fast-paced environments delivering food to the highest of standards, have strong interpersonal and skills and love working alongside a team, we want you!
In this role you will be supporting the Head Chef to lead and motivate the catering team, maintaining a customer focused, secure and safe working environment.
To be successful, you’ll need:
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, Full working rights
- Trade Certificate, Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent, incl. International qualifications)
- Food safety supervisor certificate
- Proven experience in mass-catering environments (volume cooking)
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated experience in HACCP
- Prior FIFO experience not necessary although highly regarded
Why choose Sodexo?
Sodexo is the world’s leading provider of food services. We have a well-respected culinary history – demonstrated by our Love of Food. How do we offer world-class food? We start by attracting top culinary talent. Our chefs are everything to us. We inspire our dedicated team with our global chef program and chef academy and ensure they can connect and share best practices.
We believe the more diverse we are, the stronger we are. No matter your background, we will do all we can to help you thrive. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities, valuing diversity and creating an inclusive working environment for all our employees.
- On boarding costs covered for successful applicants
- Structured and detailed 2 day Induction to prepare you for site
- Full Uniform
- Flights to and from site, point of hire is Perth, WA
- Several Internal career progressing opportunities
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining the Sodexo team and you meet the minimum criteria above, please apply with your resume detailing relevant employment history and availability.
One of our friendly recruiters will contact shortlisted candidates for a phone interview.
Submit your application today, so that you can become part of the Sodexo family.
Copy and paste the link below to check out our team!