|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager - FP&A to join the IT Finance team. In this position, you will partner with senior leaders of IT and IT Finance to drive industry leading returns on the investment in IT at Woolworths.
- Holistic P&L and Balance Sheet analysis
- Management of National / overhead costs
- Working capital analysis and the management of associated improvement initiatives
- Coordinate, consolidate and synthesise insights on BAU and strategic initiatives for IT Exco
- Coordinate and consolidate risks and opportunities across strategic initiatives
- Manage consolidated reporting from Finance to IT, to Corporate and Business Units - messaging, risks and opportunities etc
- Coordinate and align IT 3 year financial plan, and annual operating plan (‘AOP’) for IT
- Coordinate and align IT monthly forecast including risks and opportunities
- Submit and obtain approval of budget and forecasts with Corporate
- Coordinate month end process with broader finance community including deliverables due to the different business units
- Manage FSS and/or others for monthly accounting and reporting deliverables
- Coordination of IT balance sheet review including review of reconciliations
- Coordination and review of manual journals
- Compliance with Woolworths Group accounting policies
- IT Finance input into AMRCC reporting for Woolworths Group and monthly Board Reporting
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Financial modelling to support business cases and drive improved commercial outcomes
- Leadership of high performing teams
- Negotiating and influencing
- Effective communication
- Driving for business results
- Problem solving and issue resolution
- Business Acumen
- Relevant financial/accounting degree and/or professional qualifications such as CA/CPA
- 10+ years experience in an analytical role within a large complex organisation
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.