|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Data Analyst
- This role can be based in Sydney (Surry Hills) or Melbourne (Alphington), with WFH flexibility
- 18 month fixed term contract
- Work on a wide and varied range of projects
- Be part of Endeavour X’s newly established data and analytics team
Endeavour has established a new data and analytics capability required to deliver on our ambition to be customer and insight led. The team will empower Endeavour Drinks to create the best experiences for our customers & team through data and insight led decisions. We are expanding the team to ensure we can deliver analytics built on trusted and reliable customer and product data. We also need to ensure we are meeting our risk & compliance obligations and delivering value for customers in exchange for their data.
Our team aims to be valued commercial business partners and advisors who understand the business’ strategic direction and needs. We collaborate to ensure we have robust product and customer data as we seek to utilise this data for advanced analytics and reporting.
About the role
The Senior Data Analyst will be part of the Endeavour X team but will be embedded in projects across the business. Their primary responsibility is to act as an evangelist for data within the D&A function and wider community, identifying, monitoring and fixing data quality issues within the Endeavour data ecosystem.
The core of this role is supporting the store operations team to develop data and analytics relating to workforce management within the store network.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the wider D&A team and community to identify, monitor and fix data quality issues within the Endeavour Ecosystem
- Live our ways of working which includes self organised project squads, embedded in the business to deliver on our strategic roadmap
- Decipher data issues in order to identify the root cause and work with other teams in the business to fix these issues.
- Design, develop and embed operational, strategic or analytical dashboards related to those issues
- Drive the collection, cleansing, merging and management of data from various sources across the business and oversee the automation and documentation of tasks
- Challenge norms and influence people with the support of data driven insights
- Build own capability through partnership with the retail analytics lead, business stakeholders, Bi developers and business analysts.
- Keep knowledge of current trends up to date to ensure our solutions remain in line with industry best practice
- Work within team norms, standards and procedures to provide consistency across the business
- Establish credible relationships with Endeavour X, marketing, merchandising, strategy, finance and operations stakeholders.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Data Analyst who has an end-to-end skill set, with a strong technical background as well as a customer-centric approach.
- Proficient with SQL and Google Cloud (GCP) suite of tools, including strong Big Query skills
- Experience in hands-on development of fast reporting solutions, data visualisations and dashboards
- Extensive experience with corporate report writing tools, particularly Tableau & Power BI
- Ability to handle large and complex data sets using different applications as appropriate
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills are essential for stakeholder engagement responsibilities.
- Ability to work as a self-starter on individual projects as well as being part of the team to contribute to team success
- Previous experience in a consulting or transformation environment is advantageous
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You