|Job Type:||Full Time|
Be part of a significant growth as we enter into another busy period ahead. Our small components department have an exciting opportunity for a self-driven individual to learn and develop their career.
We are seeking a Trades Assistant to assist the Fitters with component strip downs in several different work bays. Our facility is fully equipped with the latest technology and machines to provide you with as much as exposure to develop your skills. You will have a strong drive, motivation and direction to succeed and be able to work in a safety conscious environment.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your roster will be Monday to Friday 10 hours per day based at South Guildford.
- Assist with general mechanical repairs
- Assist with fault finding and diagnostics
- Day and night shifts
- Basic machining of components
- Forklift operating
To be successful the following is required:
- Proven experience in a mechanical field environment – mobile equipment
- Basic mechanical knowledge and aptitude
- Forklift Licence (LF)
- Dogging licence
What we offer:
- Onsite parking facility
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on airline memberships, motor vehicles and more
- Lifestyle and family friendly roster
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company to gain a long term career, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.