|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Brisbane (Eight Mile Plains)
- 12 month fixed term fixed term contract
- This role has a particular focus on creating Tableau dashboards for payment remediation outcomes
- Work on a variety of data projects supporting the Culture and People team
About the role
This role will be working in a dedicated squad focused on remediation payment projects, working within the Culture and People team and with other stakeholders across the group. This role has a particular focus on creating Tableau dashboards for payment remediation outcomes.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Working closely with Data Analysts and Business Analysts to identify and understand issues, investigate root cause and provide proposal on remediation activities
- Working within a GCP environment to review data, join and produce outcomes this could include, outcome letters to team members, data tracking tools, payment reconciliation summaries & Data visualisations
- Participate in remediation model builds and testing as required
- Identify data integrity impacts downstream and use this knowledge to inform prioritisation of change impacts
- Quality Assurance of all documentation produced
- Provide solutions for Tier 2 queries
- Maintain confidentiality and data integrity across all people systems
- Knowledge of policy and legislation to ensure compliance
- Observe all data integrity governance processes to ensure segregation of duties are observed
- Coach other team members in data analysis techniques
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated analyst, capable of working with a large volume of data, and ideally with knowledge working with HR systems and payroll data or other forms of dynamic data.
This position will require working with a wide range of stakeholders and providing recommendations and guidance based on your analysis; superior communication skills are key.
- Excellent skills in Tableau, and proven experience creating dashboards
- 3+ years' relevant experience in dealing with payroll data; or data management more generally
- Experience with the management and understanding of HR requirements and processes (garnishments, overpayments, gross up payments, remuneration books, year-end certificates, gross to net calculations, periodic filings, etc.)
- Strong data analytics and governance skills
- Competent in the use of Google Word,Sheets and Slides (or equivalent)
- Skills in SQL, Java Script, Google Script (preferred)
- Excels at diagnosis, partnering and influencing outcomes
- Experience in SAP HCM System (Personnel Administration, Time Management, and Payroll)
- Experience in Success Factors and Employee Central preferred
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #work180