Last updated 11 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
A healthy developer ecosystem is key to Atlassian’s long-term success. In brief: Happy customers extend our product family to satisfy millions of use cases. The Atlassian Ecosystem team is creating possibilities for thousands of developers - from champions that tailor our products to their teams' needs, to popular SaaS companies integrating with Atlassian, to marketplace partners building their careers and significant businesses on Atlassian.
As a Principal Product Manager on Ecosystem Platform, you evolve our extensibility platform to make it easier to extend and integrate with Atlassian Cloud. You will work on lowering the friction for app creation with our next-gen developer platform, Forge. You strive to deliver the best experience for developers in the industry by offering tools and technologies that make it delightful to build and integrate with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Trello. Most of all, you will impact millions of users and thousands of partners for decades to come.
On your first day, we will expect you to have:
- Extensive product management experience
- Strong technical background in order to understand and prioritise the needs of developers, and shape the vision for a strong technology platform - you’re a PM by trade, but love geeking out over great technical ideas from time to time
- You love obsessing over your users, and working directly with partners, developers, engineering and design to craft delightful experiences
- You think strategically, but do not shy away from getting down in the weeds to help team make day-to-day decisions to move product forward
- Be able to paint a compelling vision to inspire cross-functional teams and external audiences
- Experience defining and driving towards key business success metrics by translating vision into results
- A track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organisation.
It is great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience with product management on a SaaS ecosystem platform so you know what it’s like to establish a platform vs. directly solving for end user needs
This opportunity is open to applicants applicants working remote across Australia!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to email@example.com and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.