|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in IaaS and/or PaaS sales.
- 2 years of sales/relationship management experience in the technology industry in a SaaS and/or cloud environment.
- Experience translating analysis and insights into actionable business plans.
- Experience executing email campaigns through marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently to engage with Chinese and English-speaking clients.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide excellent customer service, research and market analysis. The Google Cloud Small and Medium Business (SMB) team focuses on working with small and medium-sized businesses, and as an SMB Account Manager, you will help to develop the business and cover the Japan region.
In this role, you'll bring Google's portfolio into SMB companies, handling customer and stakeholder relationships with ease. The Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies in order to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will help ensure that customers get a tailored experience, from initial contact to full on-boarding with Google Cloud. You will also work closely with our SMB Account Management team to ensure that existing customers are optimizing Google’s suite of products.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage Google Workspace promotion, adoption and customer satisfaction through various communication channels
- Work with reseller partners to generate business opportunities through the partner channel
- Identify opportunities to advocate for other products
- Leverage customer feedback to drive improvements to the content that we share
- Liaise with Marketing and Product teams to improve the overall experience