|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
What You'll Do
Renewals Specialist (RS) is a quota carrying role that collaborates with Renewals Managers and BE’s on the renewal of all recurring offers for a defined technology area. RS works collaboratively to develop a holistic view of product renewal requirements and addresses objections specific to a technology to achieve timely renewals. RS possess deep knowledge in an assigned technology area and strategies to help secure sophisticated renewals, minimizing risk and annual recurring revenue attrition. Territory Coverage: Aligned to business entity and geographic location, mapped to Cisco sales hierarchy; Digital and virtual motion for scale accounts
- Accountable for the execution of product line specific renewal contracts for products & services.
- Engage customers as needed together with the RM to help solve technology specific challenges and improve product experience at renewal time
- Collaborate throughout the renewal motion with the RM as needed from opportunity identification to close
- Build deep relationships with Business Unit executives to understand business priorities and objectives to align with CX Renewals
- Collaborate with sales to ensure timely renewal and expansion
- Lead the technical aspect of renewal opportunities where the RM does not have expertise and assist in the overall negotiation to ensure integrity of the renewal portion of the agreement related to assigned product line
- Lead architecture strategy through team coordination, communication, and educating other cross-functional teams
- Identify growth opportunities for upsell related to assigned product line and advise the Account Manager
- Handles renewal quote creation related to assigned product line, customer engagements and timely closure providing maximum value for customers
Who You'll Work With
This role resides in the Customer Experience organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an efficient experience from Cisco solutions.
Who You Are
- 5 + years of related experience
- Professional understanding of technology principles
- Ability to manage sophisticated programs and priorities
- Ability to lead, mentor, and develop technical sellers
- Consistent track record to work with and influence customer business leaders while managing relationships
- Provides guidance and training to new team members.
- 5+ years of experience with a proven focus on negotiating contracts and strategy
- 5+ years of experience with subscription and software offers
- Education: Bachelor degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- Industry certifications preferred (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma)
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the strategic direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is outstanding, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!