|Job Type:||Full Time|
Endeavour Group was created in 2020 through the restructure and merger of the Woolworths Group drinks and hospitality businesses. With a strong track record of growth, combined these businesses form the leading customer franchise in drinks and hospitality in Australia.
United behind a common purpose of ‘Creating a more sociable future together’, we are a 28,000+ strong team with more than 1600 stores and 330 hotels nationally, including leading brands such as Dan Murphy’s, BWS and ALH Hotels.
Endeavour Group is expected to separate from Woolworths during calendar year 2021 and will be well-positioned as an ASX Top 50 Company. Join the team at an exciting time in their evolution!
We're looking for a Senior Finance Analyst - FP&A to support and enhance the financial planning, analysis and performance management of the Endeavour Group. The role will be part of a team focused on delivering financial, commercial and strategic insights to assist the financial management and decision making of the Executive team and Board. This role will partner with the Business Unit Finance teams and various Corporate Finance teams.
This role will also be a key contributor to the data driven insights and finance transformation of the Endeavour Group. You will take a lead in designing and managing the performance management cycle, including reporting the monthly results, critically analysing financial and non-financial metrics to deliver actionable insights to the leadership team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management of the month-end results and forecasting processes, including the evaluation of Group risks and opportunities
- Proactively drive process improvement and new system implementation projects for F,P&A.
- Provide commercial and financial insight on results through timely and insightful Board, Exco and other leadership level reports
- Support the consolidation, analysis and reporting of the Group result
- Drive consistency in data sources and reporting formats across the Group
- Assist in the annual AOP and 3 year Strategic planning processes, particularly at a Group level
- Take a lead in continuous improvement initiatives for the team, and support change initiatives across Finance.
Who we're looking for
The successful applicant will need strong experience in analysis, reporting and financial modelling and solid communication skills. This is a fantastic role for a finance professional who is passionate and curious about commercial insights and analytics, and who is experienced in implementing new ways of working in Finance.
- Minimum 7+ years finance and accounting
- Solid group stakeholder management experience
- P&L analysis experience
- Project management / Finance change / transformation
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.